Food & Beverage Staff
The ideal staff member must have a great work ethic, have reliable transportation, and a motivated and positive attitude. Staff members are responsible for working safely and following the policies and procedures of the organization.
Responsibilities for all Food & Beverage positions include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to interact with guests, co-workers, and supervisors in a courteous and professional manner
- Professionalism in interactions, language, personal presentation, work habits, and performance
- Ability to learn quickly and follow established protocol
- Ability to follow food and employee safety procedures
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
Work Schedule: mostly weekend and evening shifts.
Food & Beverage Preparations / Assistant Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing simple foods
- Assist in stock and inventory management; assist in cleaning preparation and service areas
- Providing general support to other food and beverage staff.
Bartender (21+ years), responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilization of a Point of Sale system
- Receive orders from guests; fulfill orders; prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Ability to keep the work area organized, stocked, and clean
- Ability to serve guests in a timely fashion
- Provide guest/customer service.
To apply please download the employment application. Applications can be returned to 1000 5th Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio 44504 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.