Before Your Next Visit
We look forward to your next visit to DeYor Performing Arts Center. We are using thorough infection control procedures in order to serve you. In an effort to protect our staff, musicians, and other guests, if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 admittance will not be permitted.
To ensure the safety of all, we require that all guests wear face coverings.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please postpose your visit to DeYor PAC.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle Pain
During Your Next Visit
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by taking these precautions.
- Wear a face covering when going out.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Wash hands often with water and soap (20 seconds or longer)
- If you are feeling ill, please visit us another time.